Bonjour!! Welcome to Michelle Lee’s Photography where we make every effort to capture that exquisite memorable shot for you to cherish forever. We cater to your special events such as engagements, weddings, high school prom and graduations, as well as individual, family and expectant mother portraits.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Drama Mama TIme

Ok every one I have a big shout out here today for my new Friend


Drama Mama Aka Hollie





If you don't know her let me tell you about her here: She like is amazing , she listens , she aim 's to please, she is wonderful to work with and chatt with , she shows you every thing so you have a say about the direction of your blog , a plus in my book, I found this kit that I liked and well she was able to get it , use it , and boy do I like it...

I had a vision for Michelle Lee's Photography , which today I am gonna show off. it is my new photography proffing Blog , I have brought out all the rights to my sweet name , Michelle Lee 's Photography and I am so excited that God is leading me in this direction with the art of photography . With her family being sick and her as well ahem I applaud you . There was no rush I wanted her to take her time and tend to her self and her sweet family first. she completed my blog in no time . she has my vote and my friendship .


I Think she did and amazing job.

Thanks Friend .

This is a little bit about her

About The Drama Mama

Hi, I'm The Drama Mama! My brother gave me that name after having a conversation with him about some normal-everyday-kind-of drama that had happened. I am so blessed with the life God has given me. I have amazing family and friends that keep me going and make everything worth while.

I am wife to Robbie (Husband/Roberto/Cricket), Mom to four muncherheads (who will answer to just about anything) and praise an unbelievable God for every single blessing He has put in my life! I am not worthy of His unfailing love that He continues to show me everyday!

My main purpose of blogging is to document the day-to-day happenings of our four small children, who are quickly growing up! I pray one day they will appreciate this blog as much as I do. Welcome to our life - changing the world one meltdown at a time....

How amazing is that friends, if you are looking for a makeover head on over to her see it by

clicking here


This is my sweet friends site .

2 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Lookin' good, my friend! I love Hollie's work...she's so talented. This is so fitting for you! :)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

thanks courtney