Bonjour!! Welcome to Michelle Lee’s Photography where we make every effort to capture that exquisite memorable shot for you to cherish forever. We cater to your special events such as engagements, weddings, high school prom and graduations, as well as individual, family and expectant mother portraits.

Monday, January 14, 2008

My Concept

I am an easy-going, on-location, natural-light photographer.
Think of me as your own personal assistant capturing your memoirs in a time capsule.
Think of the times when you go to the beach and build sand castle or make mermaids, go to the park with the kids and fly kites, having a family get together, a wedding, a sweet sixteen; think of those awesome special fairy tales events that are priceless and tell me how much would you like to savor those moments for the rest of your life.
That’s what I will do for you.
 
I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: