Bonjour!! Welcome to Michelle Lee’s Photography where we make every effort to capture that exquisite memorable shot for you to cherish forever. We cater to your special events such as engagements, weddings, high school prom and graduations, as well as individual, family and expectant mother portraits.

Monday, January 14, 2008

My Story

I am a wife to an amazing husband, a stay-at-home mom of two beautiful daughters named Gabby and Emmy; I’m an artistic and sophisticated lifestyle photographer.
I truly desire to capture the uniqueness of a moment in time.
Above all, I love the Lord and cherish my family time!
I believe that I have grown and matured in the art of capturing time and I have been granted a gift to be able to capture whimsical moments from behind the lens that will make you live that moment over and over again.

No comments: